Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: Albato Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Build no-code automations between any cloud apps
- Build your own automations between any cloud app—no coding necessary
Alternative to: Zapier, Make, Workato, and Tray.io
Connect to your SaaS product to create white-labeled ecosystems with native integrations
Best for: Marketing agencies, ecommerce platforms, and developers looking to boost efficiency with custom, no-code automations
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- Albato is a no-code platform that lets you integrate cloud services and build custom automations to simplify your workflow.
- Albato allows you to set up automated data transfers between any cloud app in just a few minutes.
- You can search by category through a library of more than 500 apps and connect the ones you use most frequently.
- Use the no-code automation builder to configure custom automations with APIs or webhooks, and execute scenarios tailored for your business needs.
- Albato also makes it easy to migrate your data from one source to another, letting you to store and analyze it on your terms.
- Whether you’re sending aggregated information between platforms or changing CRMs, you can execute large-scale data migration stress-free.
- And because the platform is packed with intermediate tools and filter options for managing the flow of your data, you’ll get the most out of your automations.
- Build and customize real-time automations and execute data migrations, all without any coding.
- You can also add any app with a public API to the platform’s library through Albato’s App Integrator, so your favorite software is always on hand.
- Control how apps receive and update data, and even create access tokens and templates to fill API requests.
- From there, all you have to do is copy the request info and paste it into Albato’s integrator for quick results.
- After it’s all set up, you’ll be able to make custom integrations public for other users to access!
- Add other apps with public APIs to your Albato app library in just a few clicks.
- Create an end-user version of Albato and embed it with a white-label iframe in your SaaS product. That way you’re able to expand the ecosystem of native integrations.
- Users can access all the apps available in Albato or add their own to build automations right from your platform.
- They can also deploy predefined scenarios, without ever knowing they’re using a third-party tool.
- Best of all, you’ll be able to view, start, and pause automations anytime from a single screen, whether they’re for internal use or available to end-users.