Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com
SaaS Clerk Lifetime Deal (LTD) Talk
Sure, you could manually personalize every marketing email.
Or you could insist that starting all your emails with “Hey…you” is an essential part of your brand voice.
But what you’d really love is a platform that automates your email marketing across brands, with easy personalization and attractive designs.
Let’s see the features that attract you in a nutshell….
- INBOX lets you easily create and send personalized marketing emails and newsletters for all of your brands.
- Create eye-catching emails and newsletters with a drag-and-drop editor, and get in-depth reports to make more accurate decisions
- Automate email campaign workflows and A/B split test emails to improve campaigns while complying with GDPR, CASL, and CCPA
- With INBOX, you can quickly build beautiful newsletters without touching a line of code. Just drag and drop images, buttons, menus, social links, and more onto the page.
- INBOXBrush makes design easy, with readymade templates, modules, an extensive photo library, a photo editor, and unlimited storage for templates and pictures.
- You’ll also be able to create automated email marketing campaigns to send the right messages to the right subscribers at the right time.
- Use the drag-and-drop workflow editor to build automations based on triggers, actions, and conditions for things like a welcome email sequence or promotion campaigns.
- Boost your subscriber list with a customized sign-up form on a sleek landing page that you can share on your website, social media, and email signature.
- From there, you can use INBOX’s smart segments feature to personalize communication with your audience by adding a simple block to your template.
- A/B split test your emails to see which content resonates best with your audience, then use what you find to improve future campaigns.
- Plus, you can also track marketing automation and other campaign results with statistics like emails opened, read, and reported as spam.