Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com
Introducing: AppSumo Melon Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software
Getting started with livestreaming your content can be as confusing as juggling all the names in Dune.
Not only are there a bunch of different platform options for broadcasting your livestream, but you’ve also got to figure out which producing apps and tools are worth the investment.
If only there was a tool that let you grow your online presence by streaming on multiple platforms and deliver high-quality content in just five clicks.
Let’s see the features that attract you in a nutshell….
- Melon is a web-based livestreaming tool that helps you launch high-quality streams across multiple platforms.
- Set up and launch high-quality livestreams on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and more, with easy guest invites for collabs.
- Record and livestream your content on a web-based, cloud-hosted platform, plus add custom logos, themes, overlays, and intros.
- Monetize your livestreams with donations and recognize fans with real-time alerts, while getting 100% of your donation income.
- Melon makes it easy to start streaming right from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone—no downloads or fancy hardware required!
- Set up and launch a high-quality stream from an intuitive, web-based streaming studio that offers helpful tools and tricks every step of the way.
- Melon keeps you on brand by letting you personalize your stream with custom backgrounds, images, lower thirds, and other elements that you can resize and drag around the screen.
- Plus, you can also browse professional overlays and themes, set up your green screen, add intros and outros, and stream in 1080p.
- Set up and launch high-quality streams from Melon’s easy-to-navigate, web-based livestreaming studio.
- Thanks to Melon’s simulcasting, you can livestream on multiple platforms at once and figure out where your content resonates best, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin, Twitch, and via custom RTMP.
- With stream scheduling, you can give your community a heads up before you go live to maximize turnout.
- Once the views start rolling in, you can keep your audience engaged by using alerts and highlighting comments right from Melon’s livestreaming studio.
- You’ll also be able to monetize livestreams via donations and tips that pop up on screen with real-time notifications.
- Unlike other services, Melon lets you keep 100% of your donations as you build your community.