Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com
SaaS Clerk Lifetime Deal (LTD) Talk
Introducing: AppSumo ShortPixel Google Drive Optimizer Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
Storing files in the cloud and then running out of space is a vicious cycle that never seems to end. (“Felt cute. Will definitely delete later.”)
And with so many docs, files, and images to keep, you’re constantly deleting things just to make space for new stuff.
If only there was a tool that could help you stay under data limits and avoid spending extra cash for more space.
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- Optimize all your images and PDFs in a few clicks.
- Free up space on Google Drive in minutes without deleting any of your files.
- With ShortPixel, you can shrink all your drive files in just a few clicks.
- Images and PDFs in Google Drive are automatically downloaded and reuploaded as a smaller-sized version.
- ShortPixel even optimizes images and PDFs in folders and subfolders in the process, so you don’t have to manually reorganize everything, either.
- Best of all, the appearance and quality of visual images won’t change. In fact, most photos can be compressed by upwards of 70% without visible loss in quality.
- Don’t believe it? Compare this original image with its optimized version—which was reduced by 77%.
- Reduce image size while maintaining the original quality—for all of your photos!
- Reducing image file size without losing quality can be a challenge, especially for pro photographers and designers. That’s why ShortPixel equips you with options.
- You’ll be able to choose from three compression levels: Lossy, Glossy, and Lossless for full control over your photos.
- If you want to compress a file even more, try resizing images, deleting the EXIF information, or converting CMYK to RGB to get some extra room.
- Choose from three compression levels for different needs: Lossy, Glossy, and Lossless.
- You won’t need to wait around while your files are being compressed, either.
- All you have to do is click on the folder you want to optimize, choose your compression options, and ShortPixel will take care of the rest while you complete other tasks.
- You’ll get an email notification when the files are finished optimizing, so you won’t need to check back every two minutes for updates.