Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com
SaaS Clerk Lifetime Deal (LTD) Talk
Multiple tool overload” isn’t a recognized medical health condition on WebMD… yet.
But ask anyone working online if it exists, and you’ll get a resounding “yes.”
Thankfully, there’s a cure (no, it’s not an essential oil blend).
Meet Stackby, your new way to create, customize, and automate your team’s workflows.
Let’s see the features that attract you in a nutshell….
- Stackby is an organizational tool that allows you to create your own company-specific work management platform with customizable spreadsheet-style databases and business APIs.
- Combine the best of spreadsheets, databases, and business APIs in a single platform
- Sync data automatically by linking columns to third-party apps to keep projects refreshed and up-to-date at all times
- Stackby is taking a page out of Burger King’s playbook and letting you have it your way.
- You can build your custom database from scratch, import data from pre-existing sources like spreadsheets or Google Sheets, or choose from over 150+ pre-built templates across multiple categories to start sorting the right way, right away.
- Configure basic column types like text, number, date/time, collaborators, dropdowns, and ratings while first getting your feet wet with the platform.
- Get started quickly and easily by selecting from 75+ pre-built templates.
- When you’re ready to dive headfirst into the deep end, try more advanced column types that grow with your team.
- Add formulas for automated computation, bring in attachments from your computer or cloud storage, or reference data from a different table altogether via lookup.
- Link records between tables to define relationships, count and aggregate data from your columns, or try any combination of more than 25+ unique column types available on Stackby.
- Customize data with 25+ column types and visualize it in layout formats including Grid, Kanban, Calendar, Gallery, and Forms