Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com
SaaS Clerk Lifetime Deal (LTD) Talk
#BuyNowSaveNow or #SkiptoPayMoreLater
Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Improve your search rankings by automating the structured data of your web content
You’ve already gone through the trouble of creating a WordPress site, but search engines are treating it like Uncle Jerry’s “Turkey Jell-O Surprise” on Thanksgiving.
While structuring metadata for web page content can give a healthy boost to your rankings, doing it for every page is tedious, even if you have the expertise.
You need a way to automatically sort and organize your pages, so you can get your rankings up and get people clicking.
Alternative to: SchemaPro, Ultimate Blocks, and Snip
Best for: Website owners, bloggers, and SEO agencies looking for better search rankings and audience retention
Let’s see the features that attract you in a nutshell….
- uSchema is a WordPress plugin that lets you automatically structure web page metadata and schema to improve website traffic without having to code.
- Improve search engine rankings for WordPress sites for a better SEO presence and overall click-through rate
- Automate structured data markup for 800+ schema types including articles, recipes, products, and beyond
- With uSchema, you can automate schema markup for Google-friendly metadata in order to improve search engine results page (SERP) rankings.
- The tool’s technology allows search engines to detect webpage content more accurately, whether your URL is hosting a recipe, article, product, multimedia content, or whatever else you can cook up.
- Just follow a couple of steps to automatically structure your existing and future posts, and categorize content for ongoing ranking success!
- Easily set up organizational schemas for posts, pages, and more!
- The quick setup wizard allows you to add sitewide schema for comprehensive organization of your webpages, like About, Contact Us, and other content types.
- Use readymade simple schema items and then map existing pages’ metadata for an automated markup of your site.
- For those special pages or archived posts, choose whether to include or exclude schema features, so you can add only the required markups.
- Choose a simple schema and apply ready-made schema items.
- Is your skillset with schema types a little more advanced? uSchema’s still got you covered!
- Set up advanced schema from over 800 types and use features like categorical taxonomy and nested schema options to keep all of your pages well organized.
- You can even reuse created schema items for advanced SEO that tracks data across multiple pages that contain similar content.
- With advanced data, schema for things like products, articles, and recipes always display important and specific schema properties, such as author or product price.