Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: BackupSheep Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Automate backups for cloud servers, databases, and websites.
- Automate snapshots of cloud servers, databases, and websites without writing any code
- Connect storage accounts and download backups from multiple storage points
Alternative to: SnapShooter
Best for: Individual developers and agencies looking to manage and automate their backups from one dashboard
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- BackupSheep is a no-code backup automation tool that lets you delegate backups for cloud servers, databases, and file servers.
- BackupSheep makes it easy to automate the entire backup process—minus any coding.
- Connect all your cloud hosting accounts and configure snapshot schedules or retention policies for cloud servers and volumes right from the main dashboard.
- You can use public APIs to automate snapshots with major cloud providers, so you’ll never have to perform backups manually ever again.
- You’ll even be able to store all snapshots in your BackupSheep account, allowing you to disable the expensive backup option on your cloud server.
- BackupSheep integrates with major cloud hosting providers and automates snapshots, all without writing any code.
- To get started, set a backup schedule by filling up the fields with your name, crontab syntax, retention policy, number of backups, and timezone.
- You can even pause a schedule to disable it temporarily or run multiple schedules, as long as they don’t overlap.
- Plus, BackupSheep has servers in North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania, so you can run faster backups across the globe while complying with regional privacy regulations.
- Easily create a new backup schedule by filling up the fields with your basic information.
- BackupSheep also allows you to seamlessly connect storage accounts and download backups from multiple storage points.
- The tool supports 11 storage providers including Amazon Web Services, Digital Ocean, Dropbox, and Google Drive.