Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: Brieferr Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Fast-track feedback analysis for deeper insights without all the reading
- Summarize qualitative data and generate insightful, scalable dashboards that can be exported as PDFs
- Integrate with your favorite survey tools and CRMs to streamline feedback workflows
Alternative to: Caplena
Best for: Agencies and product managers who want to prioritize their roadmaps with deeper insights into user satisfaction
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- Brieferr is an automated feedback analysis platform that measures user sentiment and generates actionable insights from open-ended responses.
- Brieferr helps you organize and analyze open-ended feedback to uncover deeper insights into your user experience.
- You can import response data from your favorite survey tools as CSV files to generate dashboards for quick access to all your insights.
- That way, you’ll be able to spot trends and zero in on weak spots, all without sifting through pages of feedback.
- Import response data and generate dashboards for easy access to all your insights.
- When it comes to quantitative and qualitative feedback, Brieferr gives you the best of both worlds.
- Using Natural Language Processing, you can analyze a range of feedback for a detailed summary of overall user satisfaction.
- You’ll be able to convert open-ended responses into net promoter (NPS) and customer satisfaction scores (CSAT)—no need for survey scales or limiting close-ended questions.
- Analyze a range of user feedback and convert open-ended responses into NPS and CSAT scores.
- With Brieferr, you’ll get the bigger picture while also digging deeper into individual feedback, so you’re not missing any important highlights.
- On the dashboard, you’ll not only get a snapshot of how users feel, but you’ll also be able to look into individual responses and customer information.
- You can read raw responses and see who’s writing them, or skip the reading to gauge overall user sentiment.