Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: Cenit IO Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Integrate any app into a seamless workflow with an open-source integration platform
- Gain API access to your entire tech stack to create custom integrations
- Implement integration capabilities into your own SaaS product in the cloud or on premise
Alternative to: MuleSoft and Zapier
Best for: Agencies, SMBs, and SaaS product teams looking to automate custom workflows
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- Cenit IO is an open-source integration platform that lets you connect your tech stack to build automations and speed up workflows.
- Cenit IO makes it simple to automate business processes, giving you everything you need to customize your workflows.
- Gain API access to your entire tech stack and stay competitive in the current API economy.
- You can set up data importing, parsing, and exporting instructions so your data transfers between different systems automatically.
- Cenit IO grants you access to different APIs, so you can automate your workflows.
- Implement integration capabilities in your own SaaS product, with the freedom to work within the cloud or move on-premise at any time.
- For example, a modern app like a single-page application can use this platform as a backend to create a curated user experience.
- Cenit IO also offers a multi-tenant capability, so you can serve multiple customers from the same database and isolate everyone’s data to maintain privacy.
- Best of all, your customers don’t need to pay third-party subscriptions to use the integrations.
- You can use Cenit IO to implement integration capabilities into any SaaS product.
- Pull data from APIs in a variety of file formats, such as JSON, XML, EDI, and PDF.
- From there, it’s easy to export this data in many formats for further processing and even create PDF files when automating workflows.
- Cenit IO supports industry data standards like EDIFACT, X12, and UBL, as well as protocol connectors in HTTP(S), FTP, and SFTP, so you can set up different kinds of integrations.
- Pull the data you want from different sources in a variety of file formats.
- Cenit IO keeps an exhaustive log of all actions, including any file or record deletions.
- From the Traces tab, you can view all data requests and updates, as well as their target location.
- Plus, you can set up notification alerts when a task is completed or user input is requested, so your team is always on the same page.
- View all data requests and updates from the Traces tab in Cenit IO.
- Finding a tool that integrates all your favorite apps can feel like doing boss fight after boss fight in Super Mario. (“Sorry, Mario, but the app integration you want is in another castle!”)
- Cenit IO helps you seamlessly connect your entire tech stack with an open-source integration platform to fully customize your workflows.
- Integrate your business workflows.
- Get lifetime access to Cenit IO today!
To learn more, please visit here: https://ltdt.saasclerk.io/CenitIO
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com