Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: DecisionRules Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Powerful business rule management—even for non-technical, business-only people
- Design business rules that help your company work smarter, within a UI built for users at any technical skill level
- Create team-specific rule management spaces and enable data flow between rules by connecting them on a drag-and-drop canvas
Alternative to: Drools, Decisions, and Hyperon
Best for: Companies of any size that need a user-friendly way to create business logic and simplify rule management
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- DecisionRules is a no-code rule engine that lets you build complex business rules and design custom rule flows to optimize results.
- With DecisionRules, you get an intuitive, easy-to-navigate UI that lets you create decision tables with just a few clicks—no coding skills required!
- Create rules, introduce variables, and input metadata for each table using the built-in, Excel-like functions, or even customize your own values.
- The tool features a simple, no-code input and output editor as well as a JSON edit function, and lets you export table conditions as JSON code or an Excel document.
- A test bench is built into the decision table designer, so you can quickly run your rules to test and debug them, all without leaving the DecisionRules interface.
- With a simple decision table UI, anyone can create and modify business rules—no tech expertise required.
- Want to show off your tech skills? Use DecisionRules’ scripting rules to create and manage more complex, customized rules using code.
- Plus, you can even code your simpler decision tables into the more technical scripted rules to create a rule management system that supports all levels of complexity.
- DecisionRules lets you organize rules into private spaces, making it easy for your entire team to collaborate and manage all the rules related to their tasks.
- Divide rules by department so employees can access and edit rules inside their designated spaces.
- You can even use spaces to manage environments based on a particular project or software life-cycle, sorting by phases like development, testing, and production.
- You’ll be able to grant access and customize roles and permissions for each user in a space, as well as invite colleagues into their space via email.
To learn more, please visit here: https://ltdt.saasclerk.io/DecisionRules
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com