Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: DMARC Report Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Monitor domain security and boost deliverability with one easy-to-use platform
- Access human-friendly reporting tools to detect phishing, email spoofing, and domain forgery while improving deliverability
- Design a white-label solution to monitor client domains with real-time alerts and an easy-to-use dashboard
Alternative to: OnDMARC, PowerDMARC, and DMARC Analyzer
Best for: Email marketers, IT pros, and agencies that need a simple way to monitor domain security and boost sender reputation
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- DMARC Report protects email domains against fraud and helps improve compliance and deliverability with enterprise-level reporting.
- With DMARC Report, it’s super easy to monitor email configurations for suspicious activity and stop non-compliant emails before they hit inboxes.
- This high-volume tool can secure multiple domains for your clients or your business and report on robust analytics from the intuitive dashboard.
- You can safeguard outbound mail to protect your sender reputation, as well as leverage strong filtering policies for inbound emails.
- Keep track of multiple domains using the enterprise-level analytics in the reporting dashboard.
- The platform automatically generates aggregate and forensic data reports that track any DMARC failures for your domains.
- If suspicious activity is detected, DMARC Report will send threat alert notifications to any email address that needs to be in the loop.
- Access incident details, email content, and email metadata to immediately investigate the malicious IP address and resolve security issues.
- And with full control over team management, you’ll be able to configure reports for different teams and stakeholders, so everyone can act quickly.
- Access human-friendly reports on any DMARC failures, as well as the raw email data.
- DMARC Report also offers subdomain auto-discovery to help you identify which DKIM records are sending emails on behalf of those domains.
- Just set up timed updates or automatic alerts to stay on top of new subdomains and ensure you swiftly tackle security issues.
- You can even leverage the Mail Transfer Agent-Strict Transport Security (MTA-STS) protocol, which encrypts incoming messages and keeps common threats out of your inbox.
- Easily track messages sent from each DKIM record right from the detailed domain summary page.
- You can use DMARC Report to build unique data portals where clients can pull report data on their own.
- Add your company logo and domain name to create a white-label platform that you can resell to your clients.
- Whether it’s for clients or internal domains, you’ll be able to access a birds-eye view of all email activity and keep tabs on new sending sources.
To learn more, please visit here: https://ltdt.saasclerk.io/DMARCReport
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com