Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: Hololink Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Design and launch interactive, browser-based augmented reality experiences without coding
- Create no-code AR experiences for the web using your own media or free assets like 3D models, videos, and images
- Design an interactive user journey on a drag-and-drop storyboard
Alternative to: Zappar, 8th Wall, and Unity
Best for: Agencies, creatives, and marketers looking to engage audiences and students with interactive AR experiences
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- Hololink is an intuitive design tool that lets you create, test, and launch browser-based augmented reality experiences to boost user engagement.
- Hololink lets you create fully immersive AR scenes that incorporate 3D models, video, images, audio, and even add animations.
- Upload and use your own media files or simply pick and choose from thousands of free media options using the Sketchfab integration.
- You can also use green screen video with chroma key to elegantly merge video and background.
- Design 3D scenes that include interactive media elements with a user-friendly editor.
- Hololink’s storyboard lets you see how each scene is connected at a bird’s-eye view.
- You can drag-and-drop scenes to rearrange the flow of a pre-made template, or design everything from scratch.
- The handy preview button lets you test scenes on your smartphone at any point in the design process to see how your AR experience will appear to your viewers.
- Build flows with the drag-and-drop storyboard, and preview everything before it goes live.
- The dynamic editor lets you design unique interfaces for every scene, so you’re able to customize the look and functionality of text, navigation buttons, and icons.
- You can even add interactive elements to your AR creation, like taking users to external URLs when they click certain assets or taking screenshots.
- Customize how users move through your experience—whether it’s clicking an icon to change scenes, or automatically progressing at the end of an animation or a video.
- You can also preview how the experience will look and feel in a realistic viewing environment.
- Tailor your AR experience with settings that let you control visual display and user navigation.
- Hololink doesn’t stop there. You can create teams within dedicated workspaces to collaborate with your partners, colleagues, or freelancers on individual projects.
- Share prototypes with customers or managers directly from the interface, so everyone is kept in the loop throughout the creative process.
- The Growth Team plan allows you to publish experiences on custom URLs, so your AR content integrates with your other online material.
- You’ll also have access to Hololink Academy—a library loaded with videos, articles, and ebooks about AR best practices and design tips.
To learn more, please visit here: https://ltdt.saasclerk.io/Hololink
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com