Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: If-So Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Deliver dynamic content based on visitor characteristics and interactions
- Personalize content on your site in minutes using any page builder—zero coding needed
- Track the dynamic versions of content with built-in statistics that show you which content converted best
Alternative to: Pardot, Google Optimize, and Logic Hop
Best for: Digital agencies, freelancers, and website owners that want to increase site conversions with dynamic content
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- If-So is a WordPress plugin that displays dynamic content to users based on info like Google Ads search terms, site clicks, and location.
- If-So displays dynamic content to site visitors based on “conditions,” like search terms, location, pages visited, or the number of visits.
- You can customize any content on your webpage (even menu items) and create as many versions as you want using any page builder—no coding necessary.
- It’s also fully compatible with any caching solution, making it possible to get the benefits of dynamic content while continuing to enjoy the advantages of page caching.
- Create dynamic content in minutes on any page builder—no coding required.
- If-So takes into account which pages your visitors have already looked at, so you can serve content that’s relevant to their stage of the buyer’s journey.
- You’re also able to create dynamic calls to action based on the time of day as well as your business hours (like a “Call Now” button when you’re open).
- Turn any trigger into a conditional pop-up that will display only when the condition is met, like on-page events including exit intent and scroll.
- If you’re using Elementor or the Gutenberg editor, you can create conditional content straight from any element, block, group, or section.
- You can create conditional content using visual elements in Elementor or the Gutenberg editor.
- If-So also lets you add a selection field to let visitors choose the most relevant content based on self-selected demographics.
- You can also use the Custom User Profile Fields to serve hyper-specific content to logged-in users after you collect some data from them.
- You’ll have the ability to collect data using three different types of form fields: select (choose option from closed list), date (date field), and text (free text field).
- Let users provide details that help you to serve specific content based on their self-selected demographics.
- Unlike other solutions that load all the different versions and just display one, If-So is a server-side solution and will only load one version of dynamic content.
- Best of all, this plugin integrates with other popular WordPress plugins like WooCommerce, MemberPress, WishList, Paid Memberships Pro, Easy Digital Downloads, and LearnDash.
- Get built-in statistics that show you how many times each version of the content was viewed and how many people actually converted.
- If you want more data, you can track the visibility of each version with Google Analytics and segment your reports accordingly.
To learn more, please visit here: https://ltdt.saasclerk.io/If-So
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com