Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: IO Technologies Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Use real-time data to convert web visitors into readers
- Monitor traffic spikes to find the best performing content in real time and improve engagement using readability funnels
- Build unsampled historical reports for pages, sections, and authors including traffic, engagement, and Facebook interactions
Alternative to: Google Analytics
Best for: Content marketing teams, bloggers, and news editors that want to monitor content engagement
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- IO Technologies is a web-analytics platform that measures article engagement and traffic data in real time.
- IO Technologies gives you the power to improve every stage of the reader experience, allowing you to boost traffic, engagement, and content revenue.
- Find out how and when your audience interacts with site content during the day by looking at a detailed traffic graph.
- You’ll be able to identify spikes in traffic in real time, like when you announce a new product or publish a breaking news story.
- And it’s easy to switch between multiple reporting time frames for a comprehensive look at the data to help you understand how to improve your content engagement.
- Monitor your website traffic using real-time modes and custom historical time frames.
- With IO Technologies, you can create content that encourages reader interaction, so your audience is more likely to look at other pages on the site and return later.
- Use readability funnels and engagement reports to understand where your visitors drop off on the page.
- Once you understand where you’re losing people, you can figure out where you need to make tweaks to increase engagement.
- Get an overview of display traffic and reading behavior on the browser overlay and engagement dashboard.
- IO Technologies is packed with pre-made filters for historical reports, so you can see which content historically performs the best and try to recreate that magic.
- Create dashboards to monitor the performance of specific authors and sections to view which areas have the lowest engagement.
- You can export these reports and include them in your KPI tables, or integrate them into third-party reporting tools.