Are you tired of endlessly scrolling through support docs that don’t give you the answers you need? If so, you are not alone. The average person spends nearly two hours every day looking for information, according to a study by McKinsey & Company.
What if there was a way to cut down on that time? What if you could find the answers you need in just a few minutes?
Yes, If you are a SaaS product owner and manage software as a service (SaaS) products, then writing documentation can be time-consuming and tedious for you.
Benefits of Using Minerva
- Created the world’s first knowledge graph for customer support, which makes it easy to find the answers you need.
- With Minerva, all you have to do is type in a few keywords, and that will show you the most relevant articles.
- Platform is constantly learning.
- It gets smarter over time.
- You can be sure that you’re always getting the best results.
- Customer support
- Product managers
Features at a glance
- Minerva makes it easier for you than ever before to create a knowledge base that is easily accessible within your SaaS product.
- Minerva creates a knowledge base complete with how-to videos, FAQs, and interactive guides.
- You can use your knowledge base to improve your onboarding and internal communications for your SaaS product.
- Minerva enables you to integrate a Launch Center platform into your product, so your customers do not have to go to an external platform to get support content.
- You can publish customizable guides to multiple users, along with individual documentation on each page.
- And since your followers can access your content at any time, they can get help if they want to.
- Make embedded guides a part of your SaaS platform, so that users don’t go off-frameworks to get support.
- Text-to-speech technology will allow you to generate tutorials automatically from screenshots.
- You can specify the instructions your audience should follow to resolve an issue via user-friendly written text, screen captures and videos in every guide you create.
- Give your customer success and development teams a break with this AI-powered platform that lets your engineers and content specialists create interactive product demonstrations and walkthroughs too!
- Enhance guides with videos compiled automatically from static screenshots.
- Minerva can help reduce churn rate and increase net retention by providing timely self-serve documentation.
- You can additionally integrate it with apps like Salesforce, WordPress, Jira, and Asana with Minerva’s browser extension.
- SaaS services utilizing AI can dramatically decrease the churn rate of their products, improve retention, and boost profitability.
- It is tough to effectively update software needs when updating onboarding tutorials after each change.
- But with Minerva, you can anticipate artificial intelligence for current SaaS support documentation.
Top 10 Minerva Alternatives & Competitors
- Gainsight PX
Learn the Secrets of Minerva What’s Inside?
AI Knowledge Base: Based on typical user paths, information about AI Knowledge Base Documentation is created for you.
Interactive Guides: Minerva allows the creation of customized in-app guides in only seconds.
Automatic Screenshots: Minerva guides offer detailed instructions for your customers.
Dynamic Videos: The AI-powered videos created by your customers’ company can eliminate distractions so your employees can focus on creating more coursework.
By following the secrets of successful doc generation with Minerva, you can ensure that your application has the best possible chance of success.
In conclusion, Minerva is an excellent tool for generating support documentation for SaaS products. It is easy to use and requires no programming knowledge. Additionally, it is free to use for up to three users. It is very important to consider Minerva for anyone seeking an effortless way to create documentation for their SaaS product or service.
To get more info about Minerva, please visit here: https://ltdt.saasclerk.io/Minerva