Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: React Bricks Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Build a flexible visual site editor with React components
- Build an enterprise-quality site with a visual CMS based on React components
- Integrate with dev-friendly tools like Next.js, Gatsby, and Remix, and give your content team a no-code editing interface
Alternative to: Storyblok, Builder, and Tina
Best for: Startups and React-skilled agencies that need a seamless CMS for developers and content editors
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- React Bricks is a content management system that lets developers create a visual site builder content editors can use code-free.
- With React Bricks, your developers can build a point-and-click editing interface that lets content creators edit pages without any coding.
- Work directly from visual content blocks to create a site that fits your company’s unique design system.
- It’s easy to upload images in just a few clicks and change properties like layout and text color from a side control menu that your dev team can customize to your specific needs.
- Devs can build a visual interface that lets content teams edit pages without any coding.
- You can get your site up and running in minutes—just define each visual content editing block as a React component.
- Because everything happens directly in React Bricks, you don’t have to waste time toggling between your headless CMS and your code.
- This platform also works with Gatsby, Next.js, and Remix, so your dev team can keep their existing React framework.
- Best of all, React Bricks supports any CSS framework and is compatible with any site host!
- Define the editable content blocks and sidebar controls using your existing React framework, CSS, and site host.
- React Bricks is also equipped with customizable, enterprise-grade features to simplify tasks for your developers and your marketing team.
- This platform optimizes images for responsive view after upload and serves them from a global CDN, so you don’t have to mess with any external services.
- Built-in support for multiple languages allows you to reach users across the globe and translate pages with just one click.
- You’ll be able to deploy build hooks and automate a publishing schedule, so pages go live seamlessly. You can even back up or restore pages, hassle-free.
- Plus, you can invite users across teams and customize permissions to keep your workflow organized.
To learn more, please visit here: https://ltdt.saasclerk.io/ReactBricks
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com