Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: Sealit Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Protect, share, and monitor confidential emails and files—without passwords
- Protect your data and comply with industry regulations like HIPAA and GDPR, so no one (not even Sealit!) can access your data
- Eliminate the need for passwords by using biometrics to unlock secure information in a second
Alternative to: Egress, Virtru, and Proton Mail
Best for: IP creators, finance, HR, and sales teams looking for a simple way to protect their private company and client data
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell……
- Sealit is a Zero Trust data protection platform that secures confidential emails and files in a single click, without passwords.
- Sealit uses a Zero Trust security model so you’re able to protect sensitive data in your emails and files, even if your device (or your client’s device) is compromised.
- With a native integration for Outlook and Gmail, you can send encrypted emails from your existing email address—directly from your mailbox—with a single click.
- This tool makes it easy to comply with industry regulations like HIPAA and GDPR, ensuring that your business is protected at all times.
- You can even set up smart email protection prompts that alert you if it seems like you’re sending emails to the wrong recipients!
- Encrypt your sensitive emails right from your existing inbox with a single click.
- Use the Sealit desktop app for Windows OS to encrypt any file format by just right-clicking on it and choosing “Secure with Sealit.”
- And if you’re #TeamApple, it’s easy to encrypt and decrypt any file format up to 200 MB using the drag-and-drop feature on the web portal.
- You can share access to the file with your team even after the file is encrypted by modifying the file access option.
- Sealit lets you encrypt any file format using the desktop app for Windows OS.
- Use the free Sealit mobile app to decrypt secure emails or files with biometrics instead of passwords.
- That means that no one (not even Sealit) can decrypt your data, besides you and your collaborators.
- Instead, you will receive an authentication request to your mobile device, where you can open the encrypted email or file with Face ID or Touch ID.
- And because first-time Sealit recipients can set up their read only account in less than a minute, you’ll be saving your stakeholders tons of time!
- Use biometrics like Face ID or Touch ID to open encrypted emails or files on your smartphone.
- With Sealit’s active monitoring, you can always know who’s accessing your confidential data, what they access, and from where.
- When the platform detects suspicious activities, you’ll receive a real-time alert to get a handle on potential threats immediately.
- Get a detailed security overview of your data and invite your collaborators to access the secure activity dashboard.
To learn more, please visit here: https://ltdt.saasclerk.io/Sealit
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com