Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: Soon Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Schedule team shifts with a Kanban-style employee scheduling software
- Schedule team shifts and manage shift changes with ease
- Manage leave requests and export timesheets for your HR or payroll teams
Alternative to: Tymeshift, Humanity, and Assembled
Best for: Remote teams, hybrid teams, and shift workers looking for an easy way to manage scheduling and leave requests
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- Soon is a collaborative employee scheduling software that helps you track shifts, manage leave requests, and streamline communication.
- Soon lets you create work shifts on a kanban board with statuses to indicate which shifts still need to be scheduled. No more understaffing surprises!
- You can use the comment section on each card to streamline communication and declutter other channels like email or WhatsApp.
- Team members can easily update availability, ask someone to cover their shift, or request leave inside the platform.
- Easily see the gaps in your schedule with a bird’s eye view of weekly shifts.
- With intra-day activity planning, you can ensure there’s always coverage for your team’s vital tasks throughout the day.
- You can get the breakdown of activities in each person’s schedule to make sure the workload is distributed properly.
- Best of all, your team members automatically receive Google Calendar notifications for new shifts to avoid any scheduling conflicts.
- Take advantage of intra-day planning to ensure that all your vital tasks are covered.
- With Soon, you can customize leave management so that tracking time-off doesn’t have to feel like a nightmare for you or your team.
- Just create your own leave categories and automatically remove anyone from a scheduled shift in just a few clicks.
- You’ll also be able to export leave requests, timesheets, and attendance data for your HR and payroll teams.
To learn more, please visit here: https://ltdt.saasclerk.io/Soon
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com