Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: Sturppy Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Create business models and financial statements in an intuitive and simple platform
- Build investor-ready financial models and plans within 20 minutes
- Create hiring plans and equity cap tables, plus tweak models based on new growth ideas and investor questions
Alternative to: Pry Financials and LivePlan
Best for: Startups and small business founders raising funds and planning their growth and expansion
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- Sturppy lets you create a financial model for your startup and share business forecasts with both your team and investors.
- Sturppy makes it easy to communicate your finances, whether it’s your first time or hundredth time creating a financial model.
- You can build a financial forecast for multiple business models, such as SaaS, mobile apps, agencies, robotics manufacturing, and many more!
- Just answer simple questions about your startup idea or existing business and the tool will guide you through an easy and straightforward process.
- Best of all, the Smart Model Builder gives you a customized, investor-ready model in less than 20 minutes based on your responses.
- Answer simple questions and experience a fast and seamless financial model-building process.
- Sturppy lets you automatically create and format your balance sheet, cash flow statement, and income statements using the data in your financial model.
- Grow your team and business with confidence by conceptualizing a hiring plan that scales as your startup acquires more customers.
- Thanks to the tool’s capitalization table, you can also account for current or future funding rounds and model your equity or ownership splits.
- Predicting the future of your business is nearly impossible, but you can generate upside and downside versions for your model at the click of a button.
To learn more, please visit here: https://ltdt.saasclerk.io/Sturppy
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com