Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: Topic Mojo Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Discover what your customers are searching for & explore new opportunities for eCommerce, sales, education, and more!
- Analyze Google and discovers every useful phrases or questions that people are asking around your keyword.
- A perfect tool for marketers looking to create fresh, informative content that their customers will gobble up!
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- Stay up-to-date with this great tool! Get notified when there are newly discovered queries for you that will give a boost to the overall quality of your content.
- The search queries that have been recently searched by your potential customers on Google. This helps you to see what people are searching for that you have never been seen before.
- Question Finder: Gather questions about your topic across the web so you can easily understand users’ needs using Question Finder.
- Search Listener: Search listener will help you be the first to cover all of the most unique and new searches around your query.
Accurate SEO Data: The SEO Add-on has helped many people to do in-depth topic research. This tool provides you the search volume, PPC difficulty, trends similarity, and more that helps you to rank higher on Google.
- Sentiments & Hype: Sentiments help you understand the emotional state of someone who searched for that query and Hype provides insight into what people are talking about online based on their sentiment.
- Search volume & Trends: Search volume shows you the number of searches around these queries in the last 12 months & Trends helps you to understand the hype of that query.
- CPC & PPC Diff: The CPC stands for cost per click it shows you the cost of clicking on that query & PPC Diff. helps you to understand how difficult is to rank on this query through PPC.
To learn more, please visit here: https://ltdt.saasclerk.io/TopicMojoLtd
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on TopicMojo.com