Caution: Try to avoid FOMO, buy only if you really need it.
Introducing: Waalaxy Lifetime Deal (LTD) Software!
- Quickly automate lead generation using LinkedIn and email
- Get in touch with up to 700 prospects per week on LinkedIn
- Retrieve the professional email addresses of prospects and send them automated outreach sequences
Alternative to: Lemlist
Best for: Freelancers, small businesses, and lead gen agencies that want to save time while scaling their customer acquisition
Let’s see the features that can attract you in a nutshell….
- Waalaxy is a tool that lets you use LinkedIn and email to automate lead generation and messaging, plus monitor your team’s performance.
- With Walaaxy, you can generate hundreds of prospects per week with LinkedIn and email.
- Just download the tool on the Google Chrome Store and it’ll automatically sync with your LinkedIn account. Then import leads via LinkedIn Search, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, or through a CSV file.
- Next, you’ll get direct access to your prospects’ relevant information and find out their occupation, company, and location with the click of a button.
- While LinkedIn’s invite quota is limited to 100 per week, Walaaxy lets you send up to 700 invitations a week to prospects.
- Head to the prospect page to get an overview of their occupations, companies, statuses, and actions.
- If prospects won’t accept your LinkedIn invite, you can uncover their email address through the email finder and send them personalized email messages.
- Rest assured, you’ll only receive professional and verified email addresses thanks to integration with Dropcontact.
- Each email is retrieved through GPDR-compliant search and verifications algorithms, so you don’t have to go the extra mile to search for a prospect’s contact details.
- You can also track your results on the main dashboard, which summarizes your email or LinkedIn response rate, prospecting status, and actions sent.
To learn more, please visit here: https://ltdt.saasclerk.io/Waalaxy
Disclaimer: The source of this content with product details originally published on AppSumo.com